JFlashPlayer is a Flash Player API Java package that lets developers play and interact with Adobe™ Flash Player movies within Java applications. Advanced animations can improve the user experience and add to the professional appearance of an application. JFlashPlayer allows programmers to quickly add Flash movies to their Java application development for Windows.
With JFlashPlayer, the developer programmatically controls the Flash Player interface including the following functionality:
* call Java methods from Flash with ExternalInterface.call
* call Flash functions from Java with ExternalInterface.addCallback
* install Flash if it is not already present
* set Flash variables available at Movie startup
* play the Flash movie
* stop the Flash movie
* step back 1 Frame in the movie
* Step Forward 1 frame in the movie
* ReWind to beginning of the movie
* set loop (on or off)
* set background color
* legacy support for FSCommand and calling frame actions
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in JavaFlashPlayer
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.